Joining the Compulsory Purchase Association
Why become a member?
Members are welcomed from the diverse range of professionals who are involved in CPO work. The CPA is a membership organisation and does not accredit competency, experience or knowledge.
The CPA has 6 membership groups:
Awarded by the Board
Open to any professional person (see application form) who has an interest in CPO work
£85 + VAT
Open to students in education & not employed full time.
Open to public sector organisations (public or local authority, statutory agency, statutory undertaker, public trust or higher education body).
£65.00 + VAT
For someone who has retired from active practice but who wishes to stay connected
£37.50 + VAT
Not a separate group, but open to members who have less than 10 years professional experience in CPO work. For more information on CPA Future, click here.
Free to Members
There are five steps to becoming a member of the CPA.
- Read the Articles of Association
- Read the Association Rules of Membership
- Read the Data Policy Statement and Privacy Notice
- Read the Membership Terms and Conditions
- Complete the member application form below which will be sent to the CPA.
- The Board will review your application and confirm acceptance.
You can always print out a copy and post to us by clicking here.
If you have any problems click here.