Why should you become a member of the CPAS?
£60 +VAT annual fee per person
- The Scottish CPA promotes best practice through technical and networking events. Be the first to hear about them. Attend as a member, which is frequently free to members.
- Receive blog, newsletters and CPO announcements.
- The CPA is multi professional - surveyors, lawyers and planners, making it the one voice of the CPO world
- The Scottish CPA is a leading stakeholder for Reform of CP powers in Scotland.
Why acquiring authorities should be members of the CPAS?
£45 + VAT annual fee per person
- Available to practitioners in Central Government, Local Government, Statutory Undertaker, Statutory Agency, Public Trust, and Higher Educational Body
- All membership rights mentioned above are bestowed to corporate members.
- The cost of a failed CPO is substantial, and the delays in beginning again are usually terminal for schemes.